General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
General liability insurance is designed to provide financial protection to an insured business facing third-party liability claims for injuries or property damage.
Contact the agents at Bradley Insurance Agency in Knoxville, Tennessee, today to learn more about this essential business insurance.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance helps provide financial stability to a company that may be at risk for third-party liability claims. Depending on your industry, exposure to risk and ability to pay liability claims out of pocket, this basic business insurance policy may provide coverage for common claims, including accidental injuries on your property and accidental damage to someone else’s property.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
A general liability insurance policy typically includes three types of coverage:
Which Companies Need General Liability Insurance?
- Property damage insurance helps cover the cost of repairing or replacing someone else’s property if you or your employee accidentally causes damage during normal business activities.
- Bodily injury liability insurance helps cover medical bills and other expenses related to third-party injuries after an accident on your company property.
- Personal/advertising injury insurance helps cover costs associated with personal injury accusations, advertising injuries, copyright infringement, libel, invasion of privacy and slander.
General liability insurance coverage may be appropriate for your company if you or your employees:
- Interact one-on-one with clients. If clients visit your company’s property or if you or your employees visit your customers’ property, you face the risk that someone could be injured and require medical attention. General liability insurance may help cover the costs of third-party injuries.
- Market your company with advertising. If you accidentally use copyrighted material, you may need general liability coverage to help handle a claim.
- Have customer property in your care and custody. If you or your employee accidentally damages a customer’s property, general liability coverage may help repair or replace it.
- Conduct business at a third-party location. If a third party is injured on your job site, general liability insurance may help cover their medical costs.
Talk with your agent to determine whether general liability insurance is the best choice for your organization. They can help you decide how much coverage you need and whether you may benefit from adding an umbrella liability insurance policy.
Umbrella insurance helps cover liability claims that exceed the limits of your other covered liability insurance policies. Umbrella insurance is typically inexpensive, considering how much coverage it provides.
Get General Liability Insurance for Your Business Today
Contact Bradley Insurance Agency today to better understand how a general liability insurance policy tailored to your company’s needs can help provide financial protection.