Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Good Drivers are Responsible Drivers.
Having proper Auto Insurance ensures your independence behind the wheel. From accidents and injuries to hit-and-runs and theft, it’s important to keep your car insured so you’re prepared when accidents do happen.
At Bradley Insurance Agency, we combine premium Auto Insurance with personalized service to give you the best coverage possible. Our insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to find a policy that keeps you and your drivers protected at all costs – for peace-of-mind driving assurance.
As your trusted source for car insurance, Bradley Insurance Agency offers a variety of coverage and additional protection options, such as:
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Minor Violation Forgiveness
Specialty Auto Insurance
24-Hour Customer Service
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Medical Payments Coverage
Why Auto Insurance?
If you’re involved in an accident without car insurance, you’re looking at high out-of-pocket costs, injury liability – even serious legal issues.
Keeping your vehicle insured is simply the responsible thing to do, and it’s an essential financial decision that you can’t drive without. Auto Insurance helps to reduce or cover property damage costs, replacement parts for your car as the result of an accident, medical expenses from injuries, road-side assistance, and much more. Since policies vary with protection options, it’s important to talk to a specialist at Bradley Insurance Agency to create a policy that insures your needs.
We provide car insurance to drivers near Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Jefferson City, Sevierville, and Pigeon Forge
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between you and your insurer in which you pay a premium for the coverage defined in your policy. It may give you financial protection if you have an accident or other covered loss.
The type of policy you choose for your vehicle depends on numerous factors. We can help you explore the types of available coverage and help you find insurance that’s right for you.
Who Is Covered by My Auto Insurance?
Your auto insurance will cover you and other family members listed on your policy. Your auto insurance policy typically covers only personal driving—commuting to work, running errands or taking a trip. It doesn’t protect your vehicle if it’s used for commercial purposes. We can help you explore the coverage you may need if you use your vehicle commercially.
Is Auto Insurance Coverage Mandatory?
Auto insurance requirements vary from state to state, but Tennessee requires drivers to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance. Liability coverage may help cover costs associated with injuries or death that you or another driver may cause while driving your vehicle. In addition, property damage liability may be able to reimburse others for damage you or another driver operating your vehicle cause to another vehicle or property, such as a fence, building or utility pole.
Other beneficial coverage that Tennessee drivers may want to add is medical payments (MedPay) coverage. This coverage can help pay for medical expenses for injuries sustained in an accident, regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
What Other Types of Auto Insurance Coverage Are Typical?
To ensure their vehicle is protected, many people choose to add the following coverages:
- Collision coverage may reimburse you for damages or repair to your vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or other object (e.g., tree or guardrail) if you’re at fault.
- Comprehensive coverage may provide coverage against theft and damage caused by an incident other than a collision, such as fire, vandalism, hail, falling rocks or trees.
- Liability insurance may help pay for the losses of the other driver and anyone else injured or harmed if you are at fault. The two main components of liability insurance are as follows:
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other person’s property.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage may help pay for medical expenses for injuries sustained in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused an accident that resulted in bodily injuries or property damage to you.
Bradley Insurance Agency can discuss which other types of auto insurance coverage may be beneficial to add to your auto insurance policy.
You may also be interested in…